Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes i am pleased with it because i am learning lots of staff about learning and have learned some more.
2. What have you learnt this term? about Sacrament and the olympics where it is going to be held and some more that is on our blog and our google drive.
3. What have you found easy this term? some of 3d shapes on maths.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? Inquiry because sometimes I find it hard or don’t know about inquiry and some questions.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? My teacher and Miss Laban, Miss Mcloughlin and my friends in my classroom.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? Next term, I will try not daydream and stay focused on my work more.